BELLEVUE, Wash., Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) will participate in the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference 2012 in San Francisco on Wednesday, February 15, 2012. Expedia, Inc. Chief Financial Officer Mark Okerstrom's question and answer session will begin at 2:00p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00p.m. Eastern Time. A live audiocast of the session will be available to the public at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. A replay of the audiocast will be available for 30 days.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in more than 25 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Leading discount travel site Hotwire®, which offers opaque deals in nine countries on its eight sites in North America and Europe
- Egencia®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- China's second largest booking site eLong™
- Leading agency hotel company Venere.com™
- Destination services and activities provider Expedia Local Expert®; and
- Luxury travel specialist Classic Vacations®
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market travel consumers through Expedia Media Solutions. Expedia also powers bookings for some of the world's leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia® Affiliate Network. For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2012 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50
SOURCE Expedia, Inc.