BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) today announced its participation in the following conferences during February and March:
Goldman Sachs Technology Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, February 13, 2018. Expedia, Inc. Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Alan Pickerill's question and answer session will begin at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the session will be available to the public at http://ir.expediainc.com.
ITB Berlin Convention in Berlin on Thursday, March 8, 2018. President & CEO Mark Okerstrom will participate in a CEO Interview beginning at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 2:00 p.m. Central Europe Time. A live webcast of the session will be available to the public at http://ir.expediainc.com.
A replay of both webcasts will be available for 90 days following each presentation.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world's largest online travel company, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes leading online travel brands, such as:
- Expedia.com®, a leading full-service online travel brand with localized sites in 33 countries
- Hotels.com®, a leading global lodging expert operating 90 localized websites in 41 languages with its award winning Hotels.com® Rewards loyalty program
- Expedia® Affiliate Network (EAN), a global B2B brand that powers the hotel business of hundreds of leading airlines, travel agencies, loyalty and corporate travel companies plus several top consumer brands through its API and template solutions
- trivago®, a leading online hotel search platform with sites in 55 countries worldwide
- HomeAway®, a global online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, which also includes the VRBO®, VacationRentals.com® and BedandBreakfast.com® brands, among others
- Egencia®, a leading corporate travel management company
- Orbitz® and CheapTickets®, leading U.S. travel websites, as well as ebookers®, a full-service travel brand with websites in seven European countries
- Travelocity®, a leading online travel brand in the U.S. and Canada delivering customer service when and where our customers need it with the Customer First Guarantee
- Hotwire®, inspiring spontaneous travel through Hot Rate® deals
- Wotif Group, a leading portfolio of travel brands including Wotif.com®, Wotif.co.nz, lastminute.com.au®, lastminute.co.nz and travel.com.au®
- Expedia® Media Solutions, the advertising sales division of Expedia, Inc. that builds creative media partnerships and enables brand advertisers to target a highly-qualified audience of travel consumers
- CarRentals.com™, a premier online car rental booking company with localized sites in 13 countries
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of online and in-market concierge services, activities, experiences and ground transportation in over a thousand destinations worldwide
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, a provider of exceptional value and expert advice for travelers booking cruises and vacations through its network of over 240 retail travel agency franchises across North America
- SilverRail Technologies, Inc., provider of a global rail retail and distribution platform connecting rail carriers and suppliers to both online and offline travel distributors
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2018 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/expedia-inc-announces-upcoming-conference-presentations-300590455.html
SOURCE Expedia, Inc.