Global Clustering Software MarketThe global clustering software market is driven by the growing requirement for unified IT infrastructural support, along with the widespread adoption of cloud computing.
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Clustering Software Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global clustering software market size reached US$ 2.8 Billion in 2019. Clustering software is designed to configure the servers to a cluster that enables multiple servers to work together. These software-based applications connect, manage and coordinate multiple distributed servers to not only prevent data loss but also provide availability, failovers and numerous continuous operational benefits. The servers present in the cluster maintain the same information and collectively perform numerous administrative tasks, including load balancing and determining node failures. This aids in reducing the chances of human errors as well as eliminating a single point of failure, which eventually minimizes the risk of system downtime. These applications also simplify complex tasks into manageable subsystems, thus facilitating efficient data management. Owing to these advantages, the software is widely utilized for enhancing the overall information technology (IT) experience across diverse verticals, including defense, aerospace, telecom and academics.
Some of the Top Companies in Clustering Software Market:
1. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (NYSE: HPE)
2. IBM Common Stock (NYSE: IBM)
3. Fujitsu Ltd (OTCMKTS: FJTSY)
4. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT)
5. NEC Corp (TYO: 6701)
6. Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL)
7. Red Hat, Inc. (RHT)
8. Broadcom Inc (NASDAQ: AVGO)
9. VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW)
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/clustering-software-market/requestsample
Global Clustering Software Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the expansion of the IT sector. The growing requirement for unified IT infrastructural support across the globe, in confluence with the widespread adoption of cloud computing by various corporate organizations, is bolstering the demand for clustering software. In line with this, these applications have now become an indispensable component of multiple workspaces as they assist in significantly reducing the costs incurred during downtime. The deployment of the software also aids in streamlining the workload while processing information and performing diverse tasks efficiently. Consequently, there are increasing investments by both government and non-government entities with the aim to facilitate cloud deployment, thereby creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, such as extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by the vendors for the development of advanced technologies and the increasing organizational dependence on IT services for day-to-day operations, are expected to augment the market growth further. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3.6 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 4.6% during 2020-2025.
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/clustering-software-market
Key Market Segmentation:
- Based on the solution, the market is divided into system management, parallel environment, workload management and others.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been categorized into professional services, software and licenses.
- Based on the operating system, the market has been classified into windows, Linux and Unix, and others.
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and hosted.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segmented into small and medium, and large organizations.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into aerospace and defense, academic and research institutes, BFSI, gaming, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
Browse More Research Reports By IMARC Group In Technology & Media Industry:
- Global Password Management Market Research Report 2020
- Global Set Top Box Market Research Report 2020
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Richard Lewis
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St, Ste R
Country: United States