For the last several weeks, Traverse Bay Farms has been closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 throughout the United States and the rest of the world. We have been following the guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local health authorities. Here are some of the steps Traverse Bay Farms is taking to ensure they have the right plans and resources in place to safeguard your health and well-being.
(PRUnderground) April 4th, 2020
Covid-19 updates for Traverse Bay Farms customers
- The Traverse Bay Farms warehouse and shipping centers are open for business. We are shipping orders daily for all of our products.
- Our customer service and support teams are currently working from home and continue to take your phone orders. Online orders can be made from our website.
- The two corporate retail stores located in Elk Rapids, Michigan and Bellaire, Michigan are offering local curbside pick-up only.
- Traverse Bay Farms has never imported cherry juice concentrate, dried cherries or fresh cherries from China, Italy, Turkey or Poland. In addition, we use as much locally grown produce in our products as possible.
What we are doing in our warehouse and shipping department:
- Being in the food business, we are following the same stringent sanitation and cleanliness guidelines as we have since we opened our doors nearly 20 years ago.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizer stations and regularly wipe all door handles, light switches, etc. throughout the day.
- To further ensure the safety of our customers and employees we have implemented social distancing guidelines and encourage safe spacing.
- We have implemented the “One Person per Order Rule“. This means a single employee is responsible for packing all items for each order.
What we are doing with daily shipments
- All orders received via phone or website before 12:00PM EST Monday – Friday are shipped the same day. Friday afternoon and weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday.
How we are caring for our team
- We are allowing team members to work from home whenever possible.
- Our teams are working in shifts, so few people are in the same space at the same time.
About Traverse Bay Farms/Fruit Advantage:
Traverse Bay Farms / Fruit Advantage has products distributed in over five countries across the globe and 42 States domestically in the United States.
For more information about Traverse Bay Farms/ Fruit Advantage and their products, visit their site at www.traversebayfarms.com or www.fruitadvantage.com and view the blog section.
About Traverse Bay Farms / Fruit Advantage
Winner of 26+ national food awards at America\’s largest and most competitive food competitions. Traverse Bay Farms is the #1 award winning super fruit company in America.
Offering an all-natural line of fruit salsa, fruit barbeque, dried fruit including dried cherries, dried blueberries and more. In addition, Traverse Bay Farms offers cherry juice concentrate and teaches about health benefits of cherry juice.
Fruit Advantage is the sister brand an offers a complete line of condition-specific, fruit-based supplements including tart cherry capsules, blueberry capsules, pomegranate capsules. In addition, Fruit Advantage offers a patented formula combining tart cherries with glucosamine and chondriotin. This one-of-a-kind supplement is called Cherry Prime – Complete Muscle and Joint Complex.Press Contact
Original Press Release.