Own Your Time and never “Respectfully Request Permission” for time off again.
Lake Ridge, Oct 25, 2020 (Issuewire.com) - Contact: Charmin Rickards
October 25, 2020
Retired Lieutenant Commander Launches Success After Discharge Virtual Summit
Participants will learn firsthand how to transfer your military knowledge, skills, and abilities to become a successful entrepreneur within 12 months of discharge.
Retired, Lieutenant Commander and CEO, Teachable Learnable Solutions, LLC, Charmin N. Rickards, today announced the launch of Success After Discharge Virtual Summit, taking place November 9th -13th, 2020.
During the summit, servicemembers will learn how to transfer his/her military knowledge, skills, and abilities to become a successful entrepreneur and build a business 12 months before leaving the military. Information share will include tips, tricks, tools, and strategies from 20 successful veteran entrepreneurs and military advocates.
The Success After Discharge Virtual Summit will provide a dynamic lineup of speakers which include
- Adithya Adhi, CEO & Founder, Dithz Media
- Vince Anderson, Founder, and Host, The Forward Marching Millionaire Podcast
- Anna D. Banks, CEO, Thrive Leadership Institute, Inc.
- Lane Belone, Founder, Quality of Life Enterprises
- Xavier Bruce, Executive Director, Uplift In-Powerment, Inc.
- Julie Ducharme, CEO, Taylor Elite Sports
- Mike Foster, Co-Founder, Active Duty Passive Income
- Aprille Franks, CEO & President, at Epic Aprille
- Julie Holmes, Inventor, and Serial Entrepreneur,
- Angela Hooper-Menifield, Chief Equipping Officer, Menifield & Associates, LLC
- Steven Eugene Kuhn, Founder, Quality of Life Enterprises
- Otis McGregor, CEO, LTO Enterprises, LLC
- Charmin Rickards, Summit Host, and CEO, Teachable Learnable Solutions, LLC
- Jillianna Steinnagel, CEO, SHIFT Advanced Life Design
- Karen Walker, KW Productions
- Charles Max Wood, CEO, Devchat.tv
Charmin N. Rickards, the host for the summit, is a retired Lieutenant Commander who served over 22 years in the United States Navy. As a Medical Service Corp Officer, Charmin built her sterling reputation as a fair and influential Naval Officer and Leader.
Charmin holds a B.S in Human Resource Management from Troy State University and an M. Ed from Old Dominion University. Charmin also an Executive Director with the John Maxwell Team and a certified diversity professional. "
"Our goal with the Success After Discharge Virtual Summit is to create an event where veterans can learn from other veterans and advocates, how to transfer their military-experienced and become successful entrepreneurs," said Charmin Rickards, Success After Discharge Virtual Summit host." "We believe after service we desire to own our time and never have to "Respectfully Request Permission" again.
Anticipated Connect Summit Highlights Include:
- Overcoming your limiting beliefs
- Knowing that you have what it takes to reach your greatness as an entrepreneur
- Success strategies to get started
For more information about this event and to register, please visit https://www.successafterdischargesummit.com/success-after-discharge-summit.
Teachable Learnable Solutions (TLS), LLC is a Minority, Woman, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Owned boutique consulting agency headquartered in Northern Virginia. As a result of customized personal and professional development, leadership training, and transformative coaching, Teachable Learnable Solution, LLC creates solutions that increase productivity, creativity, and improve the organization's reputation. With proven results as trainers, coaches, and speakers, we are looking to work with clients who are ready to transform their employee experience that enables them to reach their full human and increase their trust.
Contact: Charmin Rickards
Teachable Learnable Solutions, LLC
4196 Merchant PlazaSuite 145Lake Ridge, Va 22192
Source :Teachable Learnable Solutions, LLC
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.