A Canadian logistics and courier services company has revealed what customers should expect from a quality supplier.
RoadLINX, based in Woodbridge, Ontario, has issued a checklist for people to help them make sure they are getting the best service from their courier and logistics company.
A spokesman from RoadLINX said: “People expect a quick, efficient and cost-effective service if they are shipping goods to their customers in Canada, or internationally, in a time sensitive manner. They want to know that they can get a quick and reliable service at a good rate. We thought we would pull together a few pointers to help people when they are making the decision of which company to use to ship their goods.”
RoadLINX bosses have created this checklist for individual and businesses hunting for a way to transport their goods, how to find a logistics and courier service and what the advantages are of using these services. Here is the lowdown:
- Is the quick delivery of goods a priority?
- Will they guarantee speedy and reliable delivery of perishable goods like bread, fruit and dairy products?
- A door to door courier service limits the potential for goods to be damaged as they are handled by less people and moved around less, so a good option to consider
- By sending goods directly to a customer, companies can reduce the costs of warehouses and storage
- Using couriers means that companies can be more flexible with when they dispatch goods at times to suit them and their customers
- Many companies can use online ordering systems to dispatch their orders, making it quicker and easier to move goods around
- Do they provide reviews of their services from happy customers
- Can deliveries be tracked so there is full transparency of the order every step of the journey
- Will the courier service tailor their service to a business’s particular needs?
RoadLINX offers a whole range of logistics, storage, courier and transportation services in Canada and internationally.
The spokesman from RoadLINX added: “We pride ourselves on customer service. We want our clients to come back to us time and time again because they trust us to deliver their goods on time, safely and at an affordable price.
“We hire the very best drivers, brokers and technicians to ensure that we can offer the very best service to our customers no matter what job they want us to handle.
“Hopefully the list above will help people to look into what to expect from their logistics and courier services company in more detail, rather than being wooed by big adverts or the cheapest service. This doesn’t necessarily mean the best service,” he added.
RoadLINX is an Ontario based transport and logistics company – coordinating the transport, storage and delivery of goods. It offers a personalized assistance to customers in a huge range of transportation services and a state-of-the-art online tracking system.
Company Name: Roadlinx Inc.
Contact Person: Ilan Kilimnik
Email: Send Email
Address:6201 Highway 7 West, Unit #2