Million Insights - World's Fastest Growing Market Research DatabaseAccording to new report available with Million Insights, the portable media players industry report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, competitive landscape, impact of domestic market players and value chain optimization. Portable Media Player Market is segmented by types, manufacturers, applications and regions.
The global Portable Media Player Market is estimated to reach USD 27.80 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% throughout the forecast years. Various features such as flexible storage capacity, enhanced audio and video quality, portability, and ease of use are driving the demand for these products. Further, integration of technologies such as USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi make these devices compatible with smart phones and tablets, which, in turn, is fueling the market growth.
Growing internet of things (IoT) and rising demand for the enhanced vehicle infotainment systems are positively affecting the portable media players market growth. For example, modern luxury cars are equipped with advance portable media player devices that are capable of storing a large amount of data and are compatible with smart phones and tablets.
The video segment of the portable media players is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period. Growing demand for video content such as web series, music video and movies are supplementing the growth of this segment. However, the audio segment held the largest market share, in 2018. The growing trend of listening to audio contents while driving, exercising and traveling is fueling the growth of the audio segment.
To download the sample pdf of Portable Media Player Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-portable-media-player-market/request-sample
The offline segment occupied the largest market share of 77.22%, in 2018. The increasing number of offline stores offering portable media products, easy purchasing option and guidance of sales executives in product selection are some of the primary factors driving offline sales. However, the online segment is expected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period. The emergence of various e-commerce platforms, multi-channel retailing, availability of a wide range of products and doorstep delivery are propelling the growth of the online segment.
North America held the largest market share of 31.39%, in 2018. Growing consumers’ inclination towards innovative technologies and rising expenditure on entertainment devices are key factors driving the growth of the region. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is likely to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Rising consumers purchasing power coupled with introduction of technologically advanced products is boosting the region’s growth.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The offline segment held the largest market share with over 30%, in 2018.
• Audio player media segment occupied over 57% of the market share, in 2018. This segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
• Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
• North America held the largest market share in 2018 with over 31%.
• Key players operating in the portable media player market are Samsung, SanDisk Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Coby Electronics Corporation, Sony Corporation, Apple Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V, Cinepal and Archos among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global portable media player market on the basis of media type, distribution channel, and region:
Portable Media Player Media Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
Portable Media Player Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
Portable Media Player Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Solar Panel Recycling Market: The global solar panel recycling market size was worth USD 127.7 million in 2019. It is also estimated to register 12.8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. Increasing preference for the usage of renewable energy sources to cater to power requirements of industrial, commercial and residential purposes is expected to drive the growth of the market.
• Contact Lenses Market: The global contact lenses market size was worth USD 12.79 billion in 2019. It is anticipated to register 5.0% CAGR over the forecast years, 2020 to 2027. The use of corrective lenses has increased in the recent past as they help in compensating visual deficiencies like hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar