News releases from Ericsson
Correction of date for Ericsson's fourth quarter report 2020
November 20, 2020
Ericsson's (NASDAQ: ERIC) financial report for the fourth quarter 2020, will be issued on January 29, 2021. By mistake an incorrect date is stated in the financial report for the third quarter of 2020,...
Ericsson estimates USD 31 trillion 5G consumer market by 2030
November 17, 2020
Ericsson completes acquisition of Cradlepoint
November 02, 2020
Press invitation to Ericsson Capital Markets Day 2020
November 02, 2020
Ericsson reports third quarter results 2020
October 21, 2020
Invitation to media and analyst briefing for Ericsson Q3 2020 report
October 13, 2020
Ericsson accelerates 5G for Enterprise with acquisition of Cradlepoint
September 18, 2020
- Ericsson acquires the market-leader for Wireless Edge WAN solutions for an enterprise value of USD 1.1 b.
- Ericsson enables Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to sell managed IoT connectivity in AWS Marketplace - meeting enterprises' need to buy cellular IoT in a fast, flexible and easy way
Ericsson demonstrates industry first live C Band network with 5.4 Gbps throughput
September 11, 2020
- Successful deployment within C Band campus network is the first high-capacity C Band test in the United States
Three-year initiative to identify connectivity gaps in 35 countries is a critical first step in connecting every school to the internet
Ericsson achieves 100th 5G commercial agreement with unique communications service providers
August 12, 2020
Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has achieved a significant 5G milestone by securing the company's 100th commercial 5G agreement or contract with unique communications service providers. The figure includes 58...
- Ericsson Radio Access Network (RAN) and Cloud Core solutions power Slovenia's first 5G commercial rollout
Verizon (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) is the first recipient of a U.S. manufactured commercial 5G base station from Ericsson's (NASDAQ: ERIC) new state-of-the-art smart factory in Texas. The equipment is the...
- New AIR (antenna-integrated radio) solutions mean that no extra physical space is needed at existing network sites to deploy mid-band 5G
- Ericsson has strengthened its market share in China by winning 5G contracts with all three major operators
- Partnership marks first deployment of Ericsson Operations Engine Cloud-native Application Development to design, develop and test new software features, powered by Artificial Intelligence
VodafoneZiggo Launches 5G With Ericsson Spectrum Sharing
April 28, 2020
Ericsson's Nomination Committee Appointed
April 23, 2020
Ericsson's (NASDAQ:ERIC) Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2021 has been appointed in accordance with the Instruction for the Nomination Committee resolved by the Annual General...
3257 Dunmore Rd SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1B 3R2