Lydian Intl Ltd (OP: LYDIF )
0.0190 USD UNCHANGED Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 3:58 PM EST, Jan 20, 2021 Add to My Watchlist
Stories about Lydian Intl Ltd
Lydian International calls on Armenia to help end gold mine blockade
February 20, 2020
Anglo-American mining firm Lydian International called on the Armenian government on Thursday to help in solving a dispute with environmental protesters and to end their blockade of a gold mine.
Stocks That Hit 52-Week Lows On Wednesday
February 12, 2020
On Wednesday, 136 stocks hit new 52-week lows. Noteworthy Points: The largest company in terms of market cap to set a new ...
Armenian PM urges gold mine protesters to lift blockade
January 25, 2020
Armenia's prime minister called on Saturday for environmental protesters to end their 18-month-old blockade of a foreign-owned gold mine, saying the protest was not in the national interest.
CANADA STOCKS-TSX flat as material losses offset by energy gains
August 09, 2019
Canada's main stock index treaded water on Friday, as gains in shares of energy companies were countered by losses in materials shares.
JERMUK, Armenia, June 6 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - T onnes of gold that lie under a snow-capped mountain in Armenia have locked locals and international investors in a bitter land dispute, with the...
Canada's main stock index slipped on Friday after a much stronger-than-expected inflation data bolstered expectations of an interest rate hike as early as next month.
BRIEF-Lydian Receives First Advance Under Cat Financial Credit Agreement
November 28, 2017
BRIEF-Lydian announces delivery of major equipment at Amulsar
August 07, 2017
* Lydian International Ltd - deliveries to Amulsar and assembly are expected over balance of Q3 2017
* Lydian International says its Armenian operating unit entered secured credit facility with ING Bank N.V for maximum principal amount of up to US$50 million
BRIEF-Lydian International says unit entered into secured credit facility with ING Bank
February 08, 2017
* Lydian international ltd - unit has entered into a secured credit facility with ING Bank N.V. For a maximum principal amount of up to US$50 million
BRIEF-Lydian signs $42 mln Caterpillar equipment financing for Amulsar
December 28, 2016
BRIEF-Lydian Secures $24 mln equipment financing for Amulsar
November 21, 2016
* Says proceeds of facility will be used for equipment purchases at Lydian's 100%-owned Amulsar Gold Project in Armenia
BRIEF-Lydian secures $24 million equipment financing for amulsar
November 21, 2016
* Lydian International Ltd - proceeds of facility will be used for equipment purchases at lydian's 100 pct-owned amulsar gold project in Armenia
BRIEF-Lydian says entered into amendment to extend and optimize components of its loan facility
October 24, 2016
* Lydian International Ltd - entered into an amendment to extend and optimize components of its $160 million term loan facility
BRIEF-Lydian International starts site earthworks for its Amulsar Gold Project in Armenia
October 20, 2016
* Construction activities for site earthworks have started at its 100%-owned Amulsar Gold Project in Armenia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Lydian International receiveS $35 mln from Orion Mine Finance and Resource Capital
October 03, 2016
* Together with gross proceeds from first deposit, full amount of $60 million under stream agreement has now been advanced to Lydian
BRIEF-Lydian reports second quarter 2016 results
August 11, 2016
* Gets approval from Armenia, local communities to convert key lands at Amulsar from agricultural to industrial use Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Lydian announces proposed investment by European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
July 21, 2016
* Lydian International Ltd says formal decision has been made to proceed with construction at Amulsar gold project in Armenia
* Net loss for quarter ended March 31, 2016 was $1.5 million, a decrease of $0.3 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
Private equity, pension funds eye more metal streaming deals
December 14, 2015
VANCOUVER/TORONTO Dec 14 (Reuters) - Private equity and pension funds may provide the next wave of funding to the slumping mining sector through metal streaming deals as dedicated funding sources...
Canadian miner Lydian to invest $480 mln in Armenia gold project
December 03, 2015
YEREVAN, Dec 3 (Reuters) - Canadian miner Lydian International plans to invest up to $480 million in development of its Amulsar gold project in Armenia, the former Soviet state's economy minister said...
Brent Cook, Eric Coffin and Rob McLeod reveal their thoughts on dozens of junior miners
August 27, 2015
From Stockhouse Newswire
The Freak Show Is In Full Effect
November 27, 2014
From Blogs - TalkMarkets
Shares of LYDIF Now Oversold
December 21, 2012
In trading on Friday, shares of Lydian International Ltd (LYDIF) entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $1.934 per share. We define oversold territory using the Relative Strength...
From Metals Channel
3257 Dunmore Rd SE
Medicine Hat, AB T1B 3R2